Address: 521 Bannatyne Avenue R3A OE4
MANITOBA INTERFAITH IMMIGRATION COUNCIL INC.
o Services provided in first language for Government Assisted Refugees, Privately Sponsored Refugees, Refugee Claimants and family members of all the above
• Reception Services, including temporary accommodation and assistance with permanent housing search
• Settlement Services – Orientation sessions, referrals, interpretation, advocacy, and supportive counseling
• Life Skill Training- One-on-one practical Canadian life lessons on household management, shopping, and getting around the city
• Sponsorship Services -Assistance with private sponsorships and family class sponsorship applications, and support for sponsoring groups
• Inland Protection Services – Para-legal assistance in support of refugee claim applications